Saturday, March 08, 2008

Goodbye NYP, Hello St Gab's and NS

Hello once again! Its been 6 months ++ since my last update. So happening huh?
Anyways, YES! NYP is over! well, just to update what happened over the the past 6 months.

Got attached to Bionovar,urm, ok, shall come back here later..

First there was the rap battle at MOS, Mike's da champ!


Then there was the annual Christmas BBQ with the Brothers on 21st Dec, obviously it just gets bigger and bigger!


Then there was Christmas..


Then there was the many many times (about 5?) I went clubbing without Amanda. =x I still lub you darling!

Then there was the Inter-JC pageant at the Arena. Sadly, Seong Hoon never win, but, dun worry bro I still love you.

And of cos, there was 8 FEB, my birthday!!



Anyway, at Bionovar, went to the prawn farms at
Perkan. Most importantly, there, we've met the most WONDERFUL Filipinos colleague I tell you.. They are godsend..


So after my attachment, bump for a week, and here I am, updating again!
Come 17th Mar (Stephanie AKA ah toot number 3 bday!!), St Gabriel's I will see you again. Yup, been accepted to St Gab!! Will be teaching Sec 1 express and Normal Tech. Continue to Pray for me!

No comments: